Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some ways to get around the HPF in the Behringer inukes with the DSP' s. I have the 3000' and 6000's and one want I confim my settings are correct and also other ways to go about it. I run all passive radiator setups. Here's what I did on the filter xover screen I put a high pass at 20hz the a butters worth at 12db. On my eq I added a high shelf 12 at 20hz with a -5db gain. Not sure if this is correct to get me down to around15hz or not. Also what other options are there. I've read some things about low shelf adjustments and also adjusting in the dynamic eq tab. Looking for comfirmation and or alternatives

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Going below 20hz is not possible so thats why you have to use a high shelf filter and negative gain. SO your 5db sounds about right. I do believe -6db was 14hz, -6db 16hz and -12db to be about 10hz. Been a while since I used one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Purchased the minidsp will see how it works inconjunction with the Behringer dsp amps. I will run the amps with the high pass filters off and use the mini dsp to set that and eq the subs from. I'm interested to see what it will do and how it will compare the the Behringer on board dsps's when it gets here

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you do the neg gain you have to raise the overall gain of the amp in the xover tab by the same amount. Then you can apply other filters as needed to boost/cut based on your REW measurements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts