Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel very fortunate to have found Home Theater Shack, even though I don't have a home theater. I'm a musician and home recordist and I'm hoping to improve the sonic qualities of my recording and monitoring space. I have released one home recorded CD and have recently begun gearing up for the second.

I've been quite impressed with the good nature and technical expertise of the folks who answer questions here. Some staff, some not, but all very generous and kind. Thanks to all of you.

I look forward to learning a lot here, and hopefully being able to help others as well.

Fran

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy Fran Guidry and welcome to the Shack!

Looking forward to seeing you around often... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Fran, Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay here at the Shack.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Hi Fran. Welcome to the Shack. Have fun. Dennis

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome, Fran! Hmmm, Guidry sounds like a cajun name. Any connections to Louisiana?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good catch, sir. Basically, everyone with the name Guidry is from Louisiana or descended from a Pelican stater. It all started back in Nova Scotia ...

I tell people that I'm one of the unindicted Guidrys, some of my distant relatives have not been so lucky.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
One of my best freinds is from a large Guidry family from Baton Rouge. Guidry is sort of like Hebert...lots of them in LA.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of my best freinds is from a large Guidry family from Baton Rouge. Guidry is sort of like Hebert...lots of them in LA.
Years ago on my last visit to New Orleans we found 3 pages of Guidrys in the NO phonebook. Probably not as many since the flood.

Fran

1 - 15 of 15 Posts