Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a member here for a few years but haven't really been active until recently. I'm more in to car-fi but am a fan of audio in general. I plan to build a budget HT soon so I'll be snooping. I also may be contributing some data and reviews soon. I have a site where I post my own test data... http://medleysmusings.com/, but go through phases and have been in a slump lately. ;)

Anyway, just figured I'd introduce myself. I sera few other Alabamians/friends here so it should be fun. :)

Peace!

*chunks up the deuce*

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Welcome!!! Glad you spoke up. I'll be looking for your posts. I've got allot to learn. Can never get too much good sound. Joe (ALMFamily)is just nearly almost real soon gonna finish up his HT and I must say he has a very nice product with plenty of pics and lots of info to explain the ideas its almost a book as is. This has been my best learning experience at HTS for HT sound/acoustics Tx for me especially.

Regards

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome, most audio guys cover many bases to include home, office and car. I have systems in each and have now started the journey of home theater upgrade. There is no correlation with want and need.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HTS.
Cheers,
JJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts