Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the community. I am an avid diy kind of person anything can be done by anyone with enough determination, research, and willpower. Doesn't matter if its electronics, vehicles or creating your own new gadgets, if you stick to it and keep an open mind anything can be done. :) I have spent the last three weeks learning about how to fix big screen rptv systems and I can say with certainty that this is THE definitive site for knowledge for the diy person. There is no flaming or condescending remarks, and the sheer detail of the information here is frankly awesome. You guys are great. I have several projects I am working on in the tv department and will be posting soon. Some as detailed guides for others and some for help by this community. In either case I will be posting pictures and details as I go for reference and help to others. Sorry for the long post and I can't wait to get started!

Semper Fi

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes well its very refreshing, and almost unprecedented in the help community, however sad that may be, you guys are great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah addiction it is. I have had the bug for a long time now. It started with Jeeps moved to computers and now includes almost all electronics, this tv thing is my newest endeavor, so far it goes rather well! hopefully I can get some help on a few small things as I go. Thanks for the welcome all :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. Its very rare in most of the forums I belong to for the big kahunas to respond to new people, you guys are awesome! thanks again, and now that I have five posts I shall start a new thread on the tv I am currently working on :) see ya over there soon.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us Semper Fi.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Lochlee. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts