Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Thank You Asere !!

I do have a noob question though, what is the best way to remove these plugs from the ports. The plug is in there pretty tight and does not want to come out short of using a dental pick or something.
I am not sure. I had the mk4 and I think I had to just grasp it good enough to pull out. Make sure if you use something you don't poke a hole. Sorry I'm not much help.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
My what a nice sub you have!
The better to shake you with!

My what a big driver you have!
The better to pound you with!

My what stuffed ports you have!
The better to perplex you with!

Have you tried a plastic shoehorn? Slide it into the port around the circumference of the plug, then use it as a lever to try and pry the plug out (being careful not to mar the port finish). If it's an issue, try wrapping the end of the horn in something thin but soft, like a napkin.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Yes direct will disable the sub out. Stereo should leave it engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will have to make sure that Audyssey is turned off for music as the "Stereo" setting does not sound as good as "Direct".
Nope not even close

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
You must have a better room than I. I mostly don't use direct, but I prefer my subs engaged also. A beautiful world indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does this compare to the VTF-15H MK2. I am having a hard time deciding. That 15H is quite heavy to be moving around.

thanks
Carlos

61 - 67 of 67 Posts