Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The HTD 15th Anniversary sale has officially started! Use promotion code: sale2014 to save 10% off your entire order now through February 2nd!

Today marks the 15-Year Anniversary of their very first order. They are again celebrating with their once-a-year storewide sale. While 10% off may not seem like a big deal for some stores (because they operate on huge margins and prices already at least double that of HTD), it is a very big deal for a direct-to-consumer manufacturer like HTD. Their approach has always been to make the experience as DIRECT as possible and this includes a strong belief in Every-Day-Low-Pricing.

Be sure to enter the promotion code sale2014 during checkout or mention it when you place a phone order.

http://www.htd.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
i tried to start a new thread, but I guess I cant in this section... anyway..

HTD is blowing out their Dark Cherry Level Three and Level Two center channel speakers in 3 packs and 5 packs..

One thing is I'm not sure it would be a good idea to use the Level three center vertical because of the ribbon tweeter and its dispersion characteristics and the wave guide, even tho they say that you can in the write up on the page..

they are in the discontinued section...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts