Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While this is usually limited to HTD previous customers, they have authorized me to share it with our members here at HTS, since they are a sponsor.

BTW... they have all of their models back in stock and ready to go.

From HTD:

It's that time of year again! The holidays are quickly approaching and so is our 15th Anniversary! As a member of Home Theater Shack, you get early access to the 10% off code which is available to you NOW! At checkout, enter Coupon Code: 2014sale.

January 24, 2014 will mark the 15-Year Anniversary of our very first sale. To celebrate the date we will be offering something we only do once a year...a 10% off store wide sale for 10 days! While 10% off may not seem like a big deal for some stores (because they operate on huge margins and prices already at least double ours), it is a very big deal for a direct-to-consumer manufacturer like HTD. Our approach has always been to make the experience as DIRECT as possible and this includes a strong belief in Every-Day-Low-Pricing.

While we won't announce the sale on our site until January 24, 2014, we're releasing the coupon code now to our previous customers and to members of Home Theater Shack to get a head start on the savings! This code can be used at checkout online or via phone orders from now until February 2, 2014.

Be sure to enter the promotion code 2014sale during checkout or mention it when you place a phone order.

Thanks again for choosing HTD!

Best Regards,
The HTD Team
www.htd.com

HTD Website

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hey, 10% is nothing to scoff at. I know plenty of folks that wish they were getting that on their money. That's a nice bonus, thanks HTD & HTS for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Very cool,I was thinking of gettin my brother on the east coast a pair of HTD sorrounds,this makes the purchase even sweeter. Thanks HTD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts