Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the HTS Mini System Giveaway from Yamaha and HTD (Home Theater Direct)

This system will include a Yamaha RX-V473 Receiver and a Yamaha BD-S473 Blu-ray Player... along with a complete 5.2 HTD Level 2 speaker system.

The Yamaha Receiver and Blu-ray Player are the units we reviewed here at HTS.

The HTD system is coming from our new sponsor, Home Theater Direct (sponsoring our Home Audio Speakers forum)... and includes the Level 2 Tower Speakers, Level 2 Center Channel Speaker, Level 2 Bookshelf Speakers and not one, but TWO Level 2 Powered Subwoofers. This system is currently being reviewed by HTS.

This total system value is $2,150. You could be the winner of this system if you meet the following qualification.

Qualifications:

• Qualification period is from May 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013.
    A random drawing for one winner will be held the first part of August 2013 from the qualified entries.

This giveaway is limited to members residing in the United States only. You must be able to prove your residency in the United States.

• ONLY members who are registered as of May 31, 2013 are eligible to qualify.

• You must have a minimum of 25 posts during the qualification period and be a continually active member at HTS.

• No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)

• Qualified members must post in the Qualification Thread that you would like to be entered into the giveaway drawing.

SHIPPING: Shipping is covered for U.S. addresses only (CONUS - lower 48 only). If you live elsewhere you must provide a CONUS address for shipping.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

IMPORTANT NOTE! This giveaway is for members who are participating on a regular basis. If you are only participating for the opportunity to win a giveaway and come to the forum for that sole purpose, we reserve the right to disqualify you. It is not a complicated process to figure this out. It seems we have some members who only show up long enough to get their qualifying posts and we never see them otherwise. This is not a giveaway to try to gain new members or try to generate posts... it is a giveaway to reward those who participate regularly and help us consistently build content.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Wow!!! The great giveaways just keep coming! This would be great for my Master Bedroom! Good Luck to all and a big thanks to HTS and HTD.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Another giveaway? The generosity of HTS is unmatched and we as members owe Sonnie and all of our sponsors a big thank you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow! that is awesome! I've not been here that long, but I definitely agree that this is the most generous forum on the web! Thanks again Sonnie. :)

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Sonny,

How does HTS get all these giveaways? Seems like a LOT every year. It's really a great deal - all of them are.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Wow, this is another great prize.
I don't know how you manage to keep putting these giveaways together, but I sure am glad that you do.
Whatever you are doing to get the donations keep up the good work, I think everyone really appreciates the giveaways no matter if they win or not.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: HTS Mini System Giveaway from Yamaha and HTD - Qualification Thread

Is this where we post to be entered?
Your post was moved from the Qualification Thread to here... please read all the rules concerning the giveaway, including the part about not posting in the Qualification Thread until you are qualified. It creates unnecessary work for us. Thanks!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is everyone else seeing this big notice in the Qualification Thread... or am I the only one?

This is the Qualification Thread ONLY... and you should only post in it once you are qualified. Please read the qualifications carefully. For comments or questions, please use the HTS Mini System Giveaway from Yamaha and HTD thread.
Should I make sure to have at Least 25 words when I register? Lol
Your post was also moved from the Qualification Thread... as you are not yet qualified.

You are already registered. When you enter the giveaway, you need to be already qualified, so whether your qualification post is 25 words or not is irrelevant.

Oh wait... that was not a serious question was it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts