Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I have a quick question. I have 2 Sony Home Theater systems (HT-6500DP and HT-6600DP) one in my room and one in the living room. I recently bought a PS3 and what I did was buy a 50ft. rca cable and 3 splitters. i have the ps3 hooked up in the living room and put the 50ft rca cable in the wall to my room and hooked it up there too. my issue is i have that stupid hum noise in the living room. in my room its not as loud. i know they have the ground loop isolator that would clear up the noise but from what i hear it really doesnt clear it up all the way.

can someone please help me out here?

thanks
d.wes415

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave: :wave:

... my issue is i have that stupid hum noise in the living room. in my room its not as loud. i know they have the ground loop isolator that would clear up the noise but from what i hear it really doesnt clear it up all the way...
I can't tell you that will clear up the hum all the way ... but as long you don't hear it is good enough :yes:

I had a hum when I connected my buttkicker amplifier to the system ... I got the radio shack ground isolator and I can't hear the hum anymore; I don't know if is gone 100% ... but I can assure you that I don't hear it anymore :bigsmile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts