Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sonnie, if you feel this post is unappropriate and should be removed, please do so.

As with the 911 crash, the San Francisco earthquake, Hurricane Katrana, and now Hurricane Ike, the charity funding doesn't always come from federal or local money.

I have a link to many, many photos of the destruction that Hurricane Ike dealt us.

You can view the photos and see the devastation and can also purchase a CD with tons of photos on them showing this massive destruction for only $20.00. It will all go to charity. Simply make a comment that you want the money to go to the Red Cross, your charity of choice, or which charity organization Gary sees that will do the most good when you click on the purchase button.

It is a real eye opener as to how powerful nature can be. Unfortunantly, these storms are more frequent and more devastating.

We have hundreds of folks without homes now and we all need to help when we can. :innocent:

The photos and link can be found here:
http://www.tpicks.com/pictures people have sent me.html

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sonnie,

I've been out doing charity work along with helping those with electrical outages. I've made some regular customers upset, but my interest goes to those without electricity first.

Most have power now, just need new electrical panels and meters built.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts