Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I just bought a HS 500 from a guy, and it came in 2 pieces, the plate amp and the control panel. It is pretty straightforward, looks like everything plugs together . Problem is, I cant find anywhere to connect the actual subwoofer to. Nothing identified on the PC board as being + or -, in fact there is only 2 terminals on the whole board not being used. I aint feeling lucky enough to just hook up to THEM.
I got the speaker he was using, and the wires have been snipped about 3 inches from the terminal. These wires do NOT match anything on either of the Hypex modules, and I have been searching everywhere for a wiring diagram on this model, because he does not respond.

If anybody thinks it will help, I will post a photo or two of what I have.

Muchas gracious, danka, thanks all to hell....in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure appreciate the effort....but no. It's all the same stuff I've been pulling off of google images. A couple of them are SO close, to showing an actual speaker connection, of an HS 500.....but in the end.....not what I need.

I have emailed Hypex, no reply yet. I haven't phoned them, because I don't speak whatever they speak in the Netherlands.

(Spanish I think)

:laughing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts