Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I was just floating around on teh inwerwez and thought I ought to stop back in. It's getting cold out and that means its Home Theater season. Incase anyone's interested I'm going to go ahead and brag up what I've been up to in my absence.

I got pretty serious about track riding so I bought a track bike and got hardcore. I had planned to race but unforseen mechanical issues precluded me from getting my race license in August, the last month you can get it.

But I had a lot of fun doing track days over the summer. I got reasonably fast, and I fully intend to be on the grid in May. My lap times are good for mid pack finishes, which isn't bad for a 9 year old middleweight (MW is the most competetive class of bike).

So, here's a bunch of pictures!!

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear you're still alive! :bigsmile:
Heh, I doubt anyone's ever said that to me before!

In browsing around I realized how much I missed his place.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that you in the pics? :yikes:
Yep. Just wait till you see the race pics. Close quarters cornering, often including contact. To me the most :yikes: thing is coming into turn 1 at BIR. You're going as fast as the bike can go and you leave it pinned all the way through the corner. A close second is turn 2, where you come in at the top of 5th (about 145mph in my case) and cranck it over further that you think you should. Let me tell you, hanging off the bike with your knee on the ground at 140+ with the bike flapping around next to you is definately a different experience. Somehow it all just feels so right.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome back Randy! :T
Thanks Mech. I'm going to have to build a screen pretty soon. I'm still trying to decide whether I should go AT or not. I'd like to use BW, but am at a loss as to what substrate to use. I'll have to post a "stage makeover" thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts