Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm basically a two channel guy and have been meaning to acoustically treat my room for a while now. I just learned about REW and decided to measure the room before doing anything. I bought a UMIK-1 from MiniDSP and have just started to play around with it. That company is great, by the way. It only took three days to ship the mic from Hong Kong to PA. Anyway, I already have some questions and want to post some links, so I guess this is a good way to get my post count up so I can do so. I look forward to everything that I can learn here. It seems like there are a lot of people here who know REW very well!

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm basically a two channel guy and have been meaning to acoustically treat my room for a while now. I just learned about REW and decided to measure the room before doing anything. I bought a UMIK-1 from MiniDSP and have just started to play around with it. That company is great, by the way. It only took three days to ship the mic from Hong Kong to PA. Anyway, I already have some questions and want to post some links, so I guess this is a good way to get my post count up so I can do so. I look forward to everything that I can learn here. It seems like there are a lot of people here who know REW very well!
I am right there with you. I placed an order last night, and imagine that by the weekend, I should have my equipment. Looking forward to some time in front of the miniDSP and UMIK-1 and my subs this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts