Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Sorry you do not like it... you are the first that has expressed dislike for it. It was not an issue of it being broke... it was an issue of it being outdated. None the less... we are unable to please everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I would have to say the really only thing I dont care for about the new look is the fixed Blue boarder around the outside of the pages means that when using my wifes mini laptop that only suports a width of 1024 the screen no longer fits properly and I have to scroll sideways to see evrything.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
The brightness is my biggest issue, but that's easily fixed by dimming the screen which in turn gives me longer on the battery.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think it's overall a harsher page presentation.

Tim
:drive:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Apparently our forum stats at the bottom of the page, which is an add-on (after market) feature was causing the forum to stretch on the lower resolution screens. Deleting this allows the forum to contract as it should on lower resolutions... even with the side column for those who prefer it. All should be good now. It just took prodding me to look at the site on a 1024 screen resolution and figuring out what the issue was.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thanks Sonnie, its working much better !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts