Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, Your site must have experienced some serious problems for all the rules and disclaimers we're supposed to read.

Anyway I'm interested mostly in omnidirectional speakers and vintage gear but I'm also a believer in new tech too. I've been fairly serious about decent music for maybe 10 years now. I'm one of the very few owners of DBX SF-1 speakers in Australia. I even have the controller!

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Hello Jeff and welcome.

No, we never have experienced any serious problems because the rules were in place from the very beginning. From the onset this site was determined to be family friendly and avoid all the petty bickering, flaming and unconstructive arguing found on many other forums. We have all worked very hard to keep it that way.

I certainly hope you enjoy the atmosphere here at Home Theater Shack and hope you'll stop by often.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Because of the rules this forum is a place where you can come and never feel attacked or belittled. It makes it the best forum on the net, IMO. Welcome aboard and enjoy.........:wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome messages guys. certainly seems like a decent enough group and I can't wait to either get my 5 posts in or I may break down and make a donation so I can participate freely. I usually do donate to websites I enjoy. Right now I'm saving every penny to pay off my custom made preamp.
Jeff

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Just like you, several years ago I found the best HT site on the web. Been calling it home ever since! Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Hi Jeff, Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

1 - 15 of 15 Posts