Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/Acai-PT50DL14X-...d=ViewItem&pt=Televisions&hash=item5191d2387c

look at the back photos. and look the model number up on www.samsungparts.com and you get a parts list of samsung parts. looks to be havin the same issue we had with the hlr__67w tv's. but when I do a part search the digital board isn't listed. I contacted the local seller and made a lot lower of an offer. I will see if he accepts it. I want to get it to see if it is the digital board. If so i'm gonna send it for a reflow.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
...and lots of their CRT RP sets as well.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I had no idea. I wonder if they make the akai lcd tv's. akai lcd's seam to sell for a lot less then samsung.

The guy turned down my 50 dollar offer. I don't think he is going to get what he wants out of them. Looking at the back of the set the digital board almost looks the same but the akai doesn't have the vga port. I was going to look at them both side by side if he would of taken my offer and i would of tried the board from the samsung if it had the same hookups, but he didn't take my offer. if it would of worked I would of ordred a the board with the vga and would of cut the spot on the back of the tv for the vga port. but no way to try that now. I told him if he cant find anyone to buy it i am still interested in them at 50 dollars.

He relisted it at just 10 dollars less. 139.99 and last time it was 149.99 . Thats a lot for a none working dlp tv. Normaly they are only going for like 35 to 50 dollars for a tv like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts