Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody, I'm Doctor Nick...
How's that...enough to worry you ? Linked to this Site in a search, so all my problems are solved, Right ? Just got 2 of these and I am seeking opinions/information on these Epiphany 10" Subs...
They came in a package-deal with a pair of DCM TF-600's , and a pair of TF-350's... I had heard
good reports on the Time Frames, for my preferences, so "Hearing Unheard", Our version of "Sight-Unseen" in Audio-Land... I don't see well anymore... So I took the Subs too, I knew I was going to need a Sub-Woof eventually for my first "Home-Theater" ... You can't hurt my feelings, I am having difficulty
googling info. that would probably link me back to the main Resource of this type stuff. Thanks..OCD

Attachments

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the first 2 responses... hope for more input on these.
Mr.Liu... it would be interesting to know if you are the same Jon Liu that lived in Florida, and flew your Ultra-Lite out of River Ranch Resort ... We crashed on take-off,hit a hole routed-out by a hog on the grass-strip. Anyway , Jon, thanks for the response, Great Site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.