Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago me and my wife were driving to the library when a truck ran a red light striking the drivers side of our car which killed my wife instantly. I have 4 broken ribs and various other injuries but what I need prayer for is a Financial Miracle. My wife and I are followers of Jesus and I know for a fact she is with Jesus now. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
So terribly sorry for your loss i can't even imagine. You will be at the top of my prayer list. Take care and be well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I have never been in any type of situation like yours so I couldn't pretend to understand but you are in my thoughts. May the best possible outcome of such a terrible situation be placed in front of you.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Oh Michael, My deepest sympathy's to you and your family. I understand fully what you are going through as my wife passed away last year from Cancer at age 38. Your wife is now in a much better place and the Lord has not forgotten your sadness and I pray that he will give you strength and piece over the next few months.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
My prayers are already with you. It can be difficult to deal with things when you are grieving. My father passed away last January & I was unaware just how much stuff there is to deal with. Please talk to your pastor, your church may be able to offer some unexpected support.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Such a terrible tragedy!..I do extend my sympathies for your loss..
How quickly things can change in ones life..My prayers are with you..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I deeply offer you my condolences for ur loss .. I will pray for you and your family to help you all get though this difficult moment... Bless you and family

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
my thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
You're wife has moved on to fulfill another purpose.
Live well and honor her, those she loved, and that which you as a team stood for.
She loved you, so be the best of what you are.

I'll pray for you...but you must wake up in the morning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts