Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I know that this is simple for you guys however will someone help me with the proper connection of my Denon ASD-11R Control Dock for IPod to my Denon 1613 receiver.

Where do I connect to the receiver?

The IPod dock came with a cable with 4 connections at the end one for dock control, one for audio out R&L and one for S vedio out. (these are all connected on the dock.) Where do I connect the other end of the cable with the same terminals?

Where do I connect on the rear of the receiver?

Thanking you all in advance. alexander33

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
I know that this is simple for you guys however will someone help me with the proper connection of my Denon ASD-11R Control Dock for IPod to my Denon 1613 receiver.

Where do I connect to the receiver?

The IPod dock came with a cable with 4 connections at the end one for dock control, one for audio out R&L and one for S vedio out. (these are all connected on the dock.) Where do I connect the other end of the cable with the same terminals?

Where do I connect on the rear of the receiver?

Thanking you all in advance. alexander33
Alexander,
You really do not need this dock as your AVR offers Denon AirPlay and even a USB Input on the Front Panel for connecting an iPod.

If you still want to connect the dock, just pick one of the audio inputs on the back panel of the 1613 and connect a pair of RCA Cables. However, as the AVR does not offer an S-Video connection, you would get audio only when using it. Again, AirPlay is really the way to go.
Best,
J

1 - 2 of 2 Posts