Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The REW is cool, so I signed up.
Figured I should introduce after so many years... :)

I am the Head Audio Engineer at the Fox Theater in Saint Louis MO.
So, my toys and my vocation are pretty close to the same things...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard
Hi, AJ.
Is there a reason why I cannot access this site from Safari, without it telling me to turn on my Cookies?
This is especially confusing when they are enabled for this site. And it isn't consistent, as earlier today I was able to reply to a post. I then immediately went to reply to another post and that was when it decided that it didn't like me.

The thing that makes this odd is that I am not running any blockers, as far as I know, because they mess up a lot of sites Safari experience. But, I have this site specifically set as being allowed to set cookies.

I have swapped over to Opera, which I think is more aggressive on cookie regulation, and I have not had a single problem since logging in over half an hour ago.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to proceed would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
In all honesty, Safari seems to introduce far more problems than any other browser (with the exception of Internet Explorer). I would suggest giving a browser, such as Brave, a try.

The next time it happens, can you take a screenshot of the message? That will help us test on our end.

-Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
In all honesty, Safari seems to introduce far more problems than any other browser (with the exception of Internet Explorer). I would suggest giving a browser, such as Brave, a try.

The next time it happens, can you take a screenshot of the message? That will help us test on our end.

-Mike
I have to agree with you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts