Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

201 - 220 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to politely request that my account be deleted. I would also appreciate if you would remove/obfuscate any personally identifiable information tied to the account. To my knowledge that would only be my e-mail and username, but I may have skipped some looking through my profile.

Thank you for your time. :)

·
Administrator
496 Posts
I would like to politely request that my account be deleted. I would also appreciate if you would remove/obfuscate any personally identifiable information tied to the account. To my knowledge that would only be my e-mail and username, but I may have skipped some looking through my profile.

Thank you for your time. :)
Hey there,

I can deactivate your account for you, but none of your posts will be deleted.
We do not delete posts as it will create holes in the database.
So I will change your username to a number(your user ID#), remove your email address from the account, and deactivate the account.
So your posts will be there, but your username will not be attached to it any more.

I can go ahead and do this for you, let me know if this is what you would like.

Richard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry about the slow reply. Yes, that sounds ok with me.

As these two posts should be the only posts I have here should be no personal information in the posts themselves whatsoever, and from the sounds of it, what you mention would essentially be almost the same as erasing any other information about me. I don't know of any other personal information tied to this account other than what you have mentioned, so feel free to go ahead with that.

Thank you for your help. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening,

I would appreciate it if you could do this with my account too.

Thank you very much!

Hey there,

I can deactivate your account for you, but none of your posts will be deleted.
We do not delete posts as it will create holes in the database.
So I will change your username to a number(your user ID#), remove your email address from the account, and deactivate the account.
So your posts will be there, but your username will not be attached to it any more.

I can go ahead and do this for you, let me know if this is what you would like.

Richard.

201 - 220 of 275 Posts