Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

161 - 180 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.

Please delete my account. I found out I don't have anything relevant to bring to this forum and I don't want to participate in it anymore.

Thank you. :T

·
Administrator
486 Posts
Hi,

454898, your account has not yet been activated so there are no required steps to deactivate it.

paulafreak, like I mentioned before, we do not delete any accounts but we can remove your email along with any personal information and mark your account as 'inactive' if you like. Would like like me to go ahead and do that for you?

Cheers,
Sheena

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't visited this website nor its forum since I registered, and have no intention to visit the site with any increasing frequency. As such, maintaining this account is little more than a waste in resources and a gap in my personal internet security that I would like to close.

Please remove my email, personal details, and render my account inactive.

Thank you.

·
Administrator
486 Posts
I haven't visited this website nor its forum since I registered, and have no intention to visit the site with any increasing frequency. As such, maintaining this account is little more than a waste in resources and a gap in my personal internet security that I would like to close.

Please remove my email, personal details, and render my account inactive.

Thank you.
It has been deactivated.

-Marie, Community Support

161 - 180 of 272 Posts