Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, seeing as us poor folks never have that many opportunities to build decent HT setups with IBs, I thought I'd post here to point out Shockabuku who has the luxury of an annexe barn to his house where he's installing a dedicated HT / sound setup.

He's just put in a set of 4 18" Fi woofers in a dual 2-woofer design. They look monstrously huge (= good) and hope to pop along and listen to an IB setup for the first time. If only I had the room to do IBs where I live.....

Anyway, the thread is here and it's a long read, but worth it :) For those who are too impatient to read the whole thread ;), the IB box builds start here.

Apologies for the randomness of this post, but thought it might be worthwhile getting the thoughts of the resident IB experts :reading: :)

I see Mark joined HTS a little while ago but yet to post. I'll give him a gentle nudge to say hello :T

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi there tfboy..
Yes his build looks very nicley put together and thought out and i too hope to go on my travels with a few bears to have a good listen and hopefully to be blown away with Shock's setup/ system....................But come on guys on this side of the pond he would like some contructive critisism good or bad to possibly fine tune the setup if he's mist anything...:explode::surrender:

Cheers Steve.

A

·
0 Posts
:hail: IB.... I'm about to move into a new house and I'm DYING to figure out a good way to do it... I'll tap into the master bedroom if I have to!!

Ps. Mojo, taking bears along with you sounds dangerous :rofl2:

A

·
0 Posts
After reading the thread a bit the best part was the guy who said his boxes were all wrong and didn't know Fi made IB specific drivers after writing a paragraph about doing multi thousand dollar jobs as an HT professional. I guess you can't know every driver out there, but if you claim to understand IB.... :duh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts