Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to share great ways to store movie collections. I use empty wine boxes I can get them free from work cheap and effective. As the collection never stops how do others manage there collections? We have around 400 DVDs and 400 blurays let's here some other ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I put all my movies in a large cd case 4 to a page front and back and they are alphabetized then I pack the cases away

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put all my movies in a large cd case 4 to a page front and back and they are alphabetized then I pack the cases away
Great idea my only fear with that is I had ally CDs in those at one point and I left them sitting outside work one night after a couple of beers, luckily when I realized it I flew back about as fast as the car would go and they were still there after an hour or two then they all went back in there cases after that.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Well I don't think you will have to worry about leaving them at a bar :) we keep the case inside the ottoman storage.. I give my wife the credit for the idea.. She was tired of seeing all the movie cases

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention I really like the ottoman storage idea makes for a great clean look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts