Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow,... them is some pur'dy speakers. Wonder what they sound like? Can't find much info or specs on them. Anyone have any info? Can't even find a name,... guessing they are going to be called "Impression".

Anyone?

·
Registered
39 Posts
New internet direct offering from RBH Sound. I'm anxiously awaiting aditional info on these.... but the teaser has been up for a while now :(.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still not a whole lot of info out there about these,... I did find that they are a 3 way 4 driver design and will likely be called Impression and rumor has it they may be available for about $1200 pr.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like these are finally in production and ready to ship. And the price? WOW! an introductory price of $400 a pr.:coocoo:
Now I really would like to hear them. Looks like the final production model has some minor changes but they still look great. Waiting patiently for the reviews to start rolling in. :foottap:

EMP Tek Impression Series E5Ti

·
Registered
39 Posts
The introductory pricing on these over @ Audioholics is just sick. I think they have a reveiw in the works. Assuming that they get positive reviews (like most RBH products typically do)... they are probably the best deal on the internet. I can't imagine that they are making anything at all with this special pricing. Just probably looking to get the word out and improve consumer recognition/confidence with the EMP name. Wish I was in the market for an additional system.

Allan

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have owned higher end (cannot remember the model) PSB towers in the past. I currently use an RBH MC series based system in the living room. Both are great products! At that price point though, the EMTEK product is a waay better deal. I like the MC series stuff so much I would buy them blind without question.

Allan

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have owned higher end (cannot remember the model) PSB towers in the past. I currently use an RBH MC series based system in the living room. Both are great products! At that price point though, the EMTEK product is a waay better deal. I like the MC series stuff so much I would buy them blind without question.

Allan
Allan - notice you are in ATX also.
Not sure what part of town, but when I get the Emteks we can hookup and compare our two set of speakers and see what kind of results we get.

4-ears are better then 2 ;) :neener:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Absolutely. I'm in south Austin. I would love to hear those speakers. The RBH MC series i'm running downstairs are in-wall, so they'll be a bit difficult to compare... but I have some other interesting products that I was looking to do a comparison on anyhow. I've got a rocket 850 based system as well as a JTR triple8 based system in the media room right now (just changing over). Would love to get a second opinion on that camparo.

Allan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts