Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone help me to get a copy of the Service Manual for a Home Theater Equipment.

I bought it as a Zenith model LH C6238M but looking for the manual on the internet, I have found that it could be builded by LG with the same model number.

Could someone help me?

thank you in advance...

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
What kind of unit is this? I have access to lots of Zenith and LG manuals and could not find it. Do you know of a US model that it corresponds to?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it while living in Canada. It is a DVD-VCR-Tuner Home Theater Unit. As I said, I bought it under Zenith brand but in my search I have found information that it is made by LG. I also found the owner manual for the LG LH C6237M that is pretty similar to the one I have, LH C6238M

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
What is it that you want to know from the SM?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I "on" the equipment after several hours, it works well but one or two minutes later it " off " by itself. If I try to "on" it again it remains "off" until some time has passed by. That is my issue ....

Thanks again...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Possibly just a few bad capacitors. If you open the unit up look for bloated capacitors. If you find a few they may likely need to be repalced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok... thank you very much for your advice. I will check and then I will let you know what I found.

Thanks,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts