Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a copy of this movie yesterday and it's defective, after it cues up (which takes forever) it starts then shuts down the player and then powers it up again I'm mad! Any one else have this issue with this or other blu-ray titles? I heard this was an issue with Ironman but my copy works flawlessly.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I picked up a copy of this movie yesterday and it's defective, after it cues up (which takes forever) it starts then shuts down the player and then powers it up again I'm mad. Any one else have this issue with this or other blu-ray titles? I heard this was an issue with Ironman but my copy works flawlessly.
All of the first BluRay DVDs shipped have been recalled. You need to return it. The new ones will be shipped out by Friday Oct 24. Im surprise you were even able to buy one as the recall went out Tuesday afternoon North America wide.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same exact problem that you had with The Hulk blu-ray dvd, now I also had same problem with the new HELLBOY II blu-ray dvd. I have the 300 model blu-ray, I wonder if if there is an update or if there is a bigger issue with these models.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I wonder if if there is an update or if there is a bigger issue with these models.
Hi and welcome to the Shack!
More than likely you need to do a firmware update on the Player.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I've played both The Incredible Hulk, and Ironman on my LG BH-200 combo player without issue, so I don't know of any issues with the discs.
They were even Netflix rentals.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Off-topic but would like to say I didn't like the incredible Hulk movie...I expected more :gulp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts