Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all: I am an industrial designer that has been working in the audio industry since about 1990. Typically my role has been providing industrial design and mechanical design for loudspeakers and 19 inch rack type audio products. If you google me you should be able to find our website and some of our clients. For the last few years we have been trying to promote a format for a new product and have not found any clients that are interested in developing it. We attempted to engage friends in the industry to help us but...this didn't work out.
Finally I just dove in and gathered up as much as was available on the web, and worked up a working prototype. (thus far) bi-amped, dsp, serious, iPod dock.Thanks in no small part to the people at HomeTheatreShack and the REW software. I was amazed at what I was capable of doing with out The NRC anechoic chamber and all of the associated hardware and software. Hopefully, this is just the beginning. Our goal was to produce a proof of principal platform and I would say we are almost there. Thanks and Hope you all have a good year.

steveo

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome. Sounds like a great project and I look forward to hearing/reading more about it.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome Steveo and congratulations on your new venture. While I love my vinyl, I've been a tech geek for 30 years, so pushing the bloody edge is fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts