Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a Denon AVR 1506 reciever and I also have a pioneer mx-10 amp I would like to power my rear surround speakers with it but I lost the manual can anyone here help? I would like to see if this would be benificial to my home theater sound system

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I'm running a Denon AVR 1506 reciever and I also have a pioneer mx-10 amp I would like to power my rear surround speakers with it but I lost the manual can anyone here help? I would like to see if this would be benificial to my home theater sound system
Does your Denon has pre-outs??? ... if I recall correctly, you can connect the amp using the preouts.

Why you want to use the amp to power your surrounds??? ... most of the time the use of a separate amp is to power the fronts ... :huh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does your Denon has pre-outs??? ... if I recall correctly, you can connect the amp using the preouts.

Why you want to use the amp to power your surrounds??? ... most of the time the use of a separate amp is to power the fronts ... :huh:
no preouts just trying to see how it would sound I guess powering fronts also would like to hear the dfference if I could figure how to install amp.

·
Registered
228 Posts
what PT800 said...pre outs not an option, but a must for external amps!
Cheers,
Konky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts