Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Integra receiver will not pass HDMI video from my Dish Networks 722VIP satellite receiver through any of the HDMI inputs (I tried them all).
Audio passes through but not video. I am using an Epson projector in our home theater. I can plug the Projector into the HDMI output from the satellite receiver and it passes video to the projector through about 50 feet of HDMI cable. HDMI from my Sony Blu-ray player works fine, both video and audio.

Anyone else see this problem with the Integra receiver passing an HDMI from a 722VIP Satellite receiver and on to a projector?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
This may not help but anyways, I have an Integera 40.3 and depending what is powered up in what order I won't get a picture can't remember about the audio. I have to turn on the avr first then the bluray player,Oppo, but the tv doesn't matter. Thought it maybe a similar issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Actually my Integra is a model 40.2. Just a little older than yours. Doesn't seem to matter the order I turn them on. Usually I turn the receiver on first. Pretty sure the problem s in the receiver since the Dish receiver will drive the projector directly. I have a work around. I'm using the component, Y B R connectors. I connected the Dish receiver to component in on the Integra and use a fiber optic digital audio cable and that works. I can also still get the sound through the HDMI cable, but like to use the digital audio cable.

Must be some kind of compatibility problem between the Dish receiver output and the Integra HDMI input.

Any one else see this problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts