Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
+++++SOLD+++++

I am selling my own DHC-9.9 off now. Reason? Upgraditis. Yep, the bug has hit me again. I am looking at getting a different Pre/Pro and this one has to go.

It is currently installed in my system and is working famously, too.

I am the first owner of this and I have the original box to ship it in. I am looking to get $1400 OBO (shipping included) for this piece of electronic. Paypal or Money Order accepted. PM me if you are interested in it.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

+++++SOLD+++++

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop on the unit! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jon,

I'm a new HomeTheaterShack member and I'm interest in your Integra DHC-9.9 Pre/Pro. Since I'm new, How do I go about discussing buying your listed gear.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First off, welcome to The Shack, Joe!

As far as purchasing from me, I require one of two things, a Money Order or Paypal for payment, as I mentioned in the original post and also shipping within the continental United States. The easiest and safest route for both parties (buyer and seller) is Paypal. Although, I also require the buyer to be a verified Paypal member. If you unfamiliar with that term, all it means is you go through the proper steps on the Paypal site to have Paypal sign off verifying that your address is a valid shipping address and that it matches the billing address of the payment type (Credit Card or direct bank transfer).

If you are already a member of Paypal and are a verified paypal user, then we can proceed with the transaction. Otherwise, you may sign up and become a verified member or you can just mail me a Money Order for the purchase amount and once received, I will ship the Integra.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jon,

Thanks for the response.

I would like to offer you $1250.00 for the Integra DHC-9.9 Pre/Pro. I live in Northridge; Is it o.k if I can pick up the unit personally. And I'll pay cash.

Joe

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's take this to private message. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Item has been sold to Joe! Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you!

Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.