Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I had problems with that disc in two players first audio only then the other only picture. Then I reloaded the disk in my first player it took forever to load but after that it played fine. Then I bought an oppo-103. But maybe try different audio setting I had to do that with total recall

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had problems with that disc in two players first audio only then the other only picture. Then I reloaded the disk in my first player it took forever to load but after that it played fine. Then I bought an oppo-103. But maybe try different audio setting I had to do that with total recall
Hi
Thanks. Try which audio setting on the Blu ray player or receiver?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I just tried to recreate the issue to be sure but nothing happened this time. I assume other movies play fine for you? I'm pretty sure I only hit the movie/tv button on receivers remote it has a red line under it. Again my audio issues were on total recall and have changed players since then. Hope it works for you. Is your firmware current?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just tried to recreate the issue to be sure but nothing happened this time. I assume other movies play fine for you? I'm pretty sure I only hit the movie/tv button on receivers remote it has a red line under it. Again my audio issues were on total recall and have changed players since then. Hope it works for you. Is your firmware current?
I will try it

Yes all current

Other movies have no issues whatsoever.

Only DK rises

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Maybe exchange for a new disc? Or try it on another system. Could you borrow one from a friend that doesn't have the issue that could help tell if its the disk also

·
Registered
876 Posts
Have you tried using analog audio out from the player to the Integra's analog input? Disable HDMI audio, try using SPDIF and set your player so it convert Dolby/DTS to PCM output.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts