Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved up to a Mal-X for my sub and will soon have an Avalanche 15 available. I am the original owner of this driver which I had personally picked up from Chad Kuypers of Ascendant Audio (now known as Epic Subwoofers). This dirver is in exellent cosmetic and functional condition. Anyone interested?

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
beautiful driver, I owned a pair. Chad and Dale, not so great. I emailed Scott whois now the owner of Ascendant Audio and Fi just the other day to see if he has "found" my "missing" drivers. I sent them in for a recone a few years ago, and they are still "missing" :(

Chad and Dale no longer own it, so I'd recommend your driver...it's very similar to the Adire Audio Brahma and Tumult. I think Scott would be more than happy to deal with recones if purchaser ever needed one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been incredibly busy at work and haven't gotten around to it yet. In fact, I just got a polyfoam reinforced shipping carton for it earlier this week (the original OSB shipping crate is long gone). My replacement amp is arriving today for my Mal-X so I've got to get cracking and remove the AVA 15 so I can modify my cabinet to acommidate it before the weather turns. It will be available soon along with my amp in the classified section. Stay tuned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts