Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you iPhone users out there ios 7 released today. Pretty nice though I'm still trying to find my way around.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yup got it on my iPad and iPhone. I like it. It's a nice change. Digging the control center the most right now. Way more convenient. That parallax thing they got going with icons and the wallpaper is pretty cool too

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took a little getting used to but it's growing on me. IMO iOS was growing stale so this is a nice change.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Mine says its going to take 6hours .. What am I on dial up?
my phone took about 20 minutes total. It took only 5 to install then another 5 to prepare then 5-10 minutes to reboot. Problem was though install kept failing the first few times probably due to an overload of apple servers. My iPad took about 45minutes to install completely. The file is bigger for iPad but only by 120mb or so. I have pretty fast internet at 50mbps download and it seemed to take quite a bit longer to install than any other update I've had through apple

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Mine was quick, maybe 15 min each in total for both my iPad and iPhone.
I like the fact that you can now set a time before the phone/iPad locks after it has turned off the screen.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts