Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give it to apple, another revenue stream!

Anybody going to get this new smart phone?

16gb - $199
32gb - $299
64gb - $399

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Not sure the lighter and thinner really means much since most of us are going to slap it in a Otter Box. Nice improvements to the camera and display. I'm a fan of Apple though I do think the competitors are outpacing them when it comes to technology. I will stick with Apple for the glitch free interface.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At present, I don't have a smart phone. I have been waiting for my 2 year contract to expire, which will be in Oct so we will get one finally.

I just don't know which plan to get..

16gb - $199
32gb - $299
64gb - $399

I am assuming the size above is for downloading apps?

Also, the other worry I have is the data plan..

It is a win win for apple thou!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Unless you store LOTS of videos on your phone or plan on storing more than a couple movies the 16 gig should be plenty for you. I keep movies on my phone to keep me occupied while at work so I'll probably go with the 32 gig this time but truthfully I could make do with the 16 gig I have now.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless you store LOTS of videos on your phone or plan on storing more than a couple movies the 16 gig should be plenty for you. I keep movies on my phone to keep me occupied while at work so I'll probably go with the 32 gig this time but truthfully I could make do with the 16 gig I have now.
Thanks for the information.

I think I will go with the 16gb.

Now, the next area to decide on is the data plan. This is where the cell carrier gets to enjoy my hard earned money every month for 2 years.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts