·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE
70TH ANNIVERSARY PLATINUM EDITION

Blu-ray & DVD Street Date: 10/11/16

Overview:

Celebrate the 70th anniversary of one of the most beloved films of all time! Starring James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore, Thomas Mitchell and Henry Travers, director Frank Capra’s It’s A Wonderful Life has made an indelible impact on popular culture and continues to be a cherished part of many families’ holiday tradition.

Blu-ray & DVD:

This 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition includes a beautifully colorized version of the film and the original black-and-white movie, as well as “The Making of It’s A Wonderful Life,” a documentary featurette hosted by Tom Bosley, and the original trailer. Plus, both the Blu-ray and DVD set include collectible, limited edition art cards featuring images of original ads and lobby cards.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Did you actually get a copy, Mike? I am asking because I am wondering if/how much they improved the picture, and audio with this one. I love watching the old movies, but only when they have been remastered as they look poor on a big screen or 4k tv without remastering IMO.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a classic for a reason

and and I have asked for a review copy. The announcement was just today so hopefully I'll be able to check it out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts