Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me smiling, But now to decide some factors in it, I need an amp and was going to purchase one after Xmas now, most likely the Bash500 from CSS.

But would it be a good idea to put pillows or any other stuffing in the box?

For now I'm using a Earthquake Supernova amp on it from my other sub I have. haven't had the chance to really turn it up as the house is full atm, but tomorrow I should be home alone :devil:

·
Registered
369 Posts
If you can afford it today till midnight partsexpress.com is selling the Bash500 for $165, thats like $80 off. You'd get free shipping too since its still over $100. Not trying to rush you but if you want that amp today is the day to get one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the cube sealed or ported?
sorry forgot, sealed.

and about the amp, that's the bad thing with being in Canada, customs would kill the difference.

And the sub and box are already together, just need the amp, and finalizing the box.

Sounds pretty good with music like Korn, In flames and those types :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What Hi-Pass filter will you be using on the amp? Is the sub strictly for music? Got any pics of the sub you can show us?
for a HPF, I dont know, never used one before on my other subs, and its for Gaming, HT, and music.

And I'll post some pics in a few hours later tonight, but for the most part its a brown MDF cube with a IXL :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts