Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea how to make an image fade into another image?

I can make the second image fade in, but it's from a transparent background and I can't figure out how to do it while making the first image fade out. Actually any type of image transition.

For example:

I'd like the first frame to remain as the background to the second frame as the second frame transitions in.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, unfortunately I don't think that would give me the proper extension.

I need to break down and get something to start making Flash banners. Of course that's probably another serious learning curve that I don't need.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If memory serves me right, you will want to select the image where you want it to start apply an image effecto f fade and choose layer opacity (right window) to be proceeding with the next image. I will check it out on wednesday when I can use the program if you still need help. Yes Macromedia Flash is very complex.

Edit: You will need to do the animation in reverse

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally figured it out... during Insert Image Transition there is a "Start with" and "End with" frame. For the "End with" select "Animation Frame", which will be the next frame in the animation. Transitions make it somewhat of a larger file.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts