Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i just picked this amp up and i dont have the original remote. If i buy a universal logitech will i be able to program it without have the original pioneer remote?
thanks your help is appreciated.
Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
okay so i just picked this amp up and i dont have the original remote. If i buy a universal logitech will i be able to program it without have the original pioneer remote?
thanks your help is appreciated.
Chris
Logitech has a very good database of equipment. I had a loaner 54 for about 2 months while I was waiting for my 74 and I'm pretty sure it was on the Logitech database. I think you are quite safe going the logitech root. I only rarely use my original remote now, for setup and some things which are just a little easier. Once you get the logitech you can perform all the functions of the 54 remote with the logitech.

If you wanted to be 100% certain you could email or go to logitechs help section and I bet you could confirm that they do indeed support that receiver. Or you could just go ahead and purchase the harmony remote from a store with a good return policy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts