Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum but have been a member of other types of forums for years. I just had my new system installed two weeks ago. I am using a Sony 52" XBR series 6 hung on the wall...my receiver is a Denon 2808...just like the $1,150 2809 except only 2 HDMI inputs on the back...sounds GREAT. My speakers are Def Tech BP7006's in front with a Def Tech 2002 center channel speaker...using two Speakercraft AIM 8's in the rear mounted in the ceiling...also, using a Def Tech Supercube 2...probably overkill being that the 7006's put out a great amount of bass but for the price I paid, I couldn't refuse...got a great deal at Best Buy as a package deal...not sure if I can post a picture yet as I am new to the forum but when I can I will. Also, the equipment is neatly mounted in a JSP Serenade stereo cabinet.:heehee:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Re: New To Forum...Just Installed New System (Def Techs)

Welcome to the Shack,... and congrats on the new system. I don't think there is such a thing as overkill when it comes to home theater,.... is there?

Love to see the pix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: New To Forum...Just Installed New System (Def Techs)

How do I post a picture....I mean I know how to on most forums where there is an option for it but I don't think it gives me that option yet until I have at least 5 posts or something like that.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Glad you could join us. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts