Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just placed my Pre-Order with AV-Sales in the UK for the new PC13-Ultra for a bargain £875.00 :bigsmile:

This is great news over in the UK, as PC range have been un-available since they started using a UK distibuter. I've been hounding poor Ron about wherther they would be available and now my dream has been answered.

Just got to work out whether to try the new Ultra along with my 20-39PC+ or just whether to flog the PC+ to help finance the new Sub.

Decisions, decisions :duh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
But Steve, you've got until "early Autumn" before shipment lands in the UK? A long time to daydream! :daydream: I think I'd be :wits-end:

Bob

·
Registered
73 Posts
congrats on your new coming soon toy!:wave:

I've just placed my Pre-Order with AV-Sales in the UK for the new PC13-Ultra for a bargain £875.00 :bigsmile:

This is great news over in the UK, as PC range have been un-available since they started using a UK distibuter. I've been hounding poor Ron about wherther they would be available and now my dream has been answered.

Just got to work out whether to try the new Ultra along with my 20-39PC+ or just whether to flog the PC+ to help finance the new Sub.

Decisions, decisions :duh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts