Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
How to use eD eQ.2

I am building a sub based on the 19Ov.2 and also purchased the eQ.2 along with the sub. My question is how do I set up the eQ.2? I think the subsonic filter should be set at about 1 o'clock~20hz what about the other settings? I also ordered the samson s-convert due to arrive next week. The eQ.2 is being used in conjunction with the behringer ep1500. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
2x700 watts @ 2ohms or 1400 watts @ 4ohms bridged. Right now I have it @ 700 watts. At 700 watts I am within the range eD recommends for the sub. By the way it sounds good but not what I was expecting. I need to do a little calibrating and moving it around the room.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I am getting the hang of the eQ.2 now,but I have another dilemma. I tried to paint birch plywood piano black (used primer as well) and screwed it up bigtime. Then ,my brilliant self :foottap:, decided to sand it down a bit and use truck bedliner another big mistake. My question now is what can I use to cover my disastrous paint job but floor shaking sub? I need something like maybe veneer or something else. Let me know.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts