Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have downloaded REW and purchased a Berhinger ECM8000 microphone and M-Audio Mobile pre USB Sound Card. I have gotten REW to work, albeit with much confusion. There are so many variables. Is there a good document to read to understand the process and results a bit better. Maybe a thread here that is good? This is one of my first graphs and would welcome comments.

Wondering

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I can't figure out why my Graph did not show up. I can see it in preview mode, but when I post it, it disappears. I have posted hundreds of other pics on other forums, but can't get this one to work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cannot seem to post pictures here. I can see the picture in preview mode, but it does not show after posting.

Any idea what's wrong?:blink:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Typically, we run sweeps with REW and look at the "Filter Adjust" or "Measured" Tabs for posting FR plots...
Often we'll switch to Spectrum or more usually RTA mode for quickly seeing the effects of changes...

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
You can also save a jpg of the graph only by clicking the disk icon at the bottom left corner of the graph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts