Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the only owner they are in good condition, but there are some slight scuff marks on the speakers. Can be demo'd (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire). I am only selling as I have moved house and I am changing setup. only £750

Subwoofer: HTB2
Satellite Spekers: HTS3001
Center Speaker: HTC3001

The KEF KHT3005 is an über-stylish, sleek, modern and powerful home cinema speaker system, built to look stunning and deliver superior performance.

The compact HTS3001 Satellite Speakers for front and rear feature extremely flexible swivel desk and wall mount adaptors built-in, making placement and positioning a breeze, no matter what your room layout. The all-important HTC3001 Centre Speaker, meanwhile, features a larger cabinet and an improved driver array, for greater bass depth and slam and improved power handling, for even the most action-packed, high-volume movies.

And the cherry on top? KEF's unique HTB2 subwoofer which delivers power bass sound staging from its 250 watt digital amplifier and dual 10" drivers - yet remains only 23cms deep in profile. Configurable for your needs, it can be mounted horizontally or vertically, for discreet hideaway or proud display.

The KEF KHT-3005 is truly an AV speaker system you can be proud of: high-performance, high-quality finish and build and, more than ever at this amazing price, high-value too.

Thank you for looking, please feel free to ask me any questions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.