Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Circuit City shutting down in GA they have all of ther Klipsch speakers for 30% off. I can get the above in a 7.0 setup for around $900.00. The same package as 5.1 with s2 surrounds is $1500.00. Does the S1 give up a great deal to the s2's? A sub will be added later.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I would not think so... not for surrounds.

Unfortunately I do not know much about the speakers. We have a few Klipsch owners around here... maybe one will chime in and give you an opinion on them.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I would not think so... not for surrounds.

Unfortunately I do not know much about the speakers. We have a few Klipsch owners around here... maybe one will chime in and give you an opinion on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Absolutely not. You'll be fine with that setup; especially getting it that cheap! I have F2's, a C2, and the S1's, and they definitely stand their ground when the volume gets up there! I highly recommend a sub.......... or two though. Let us know what you end up deciding, or have already gotten......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I got that set-up from CC. I plan on getting a sub but did not want to get the Klipsch as I have read on here there are better subs for the same price. My room is 22ft long so I have thought about using 2 10 inch subs one in front and one in back instead of one larger sub. Subs will probably be the last item pruchased.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts