Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Trying to decide between Klipsch Quintet generation 4 or 5. The 5th generation isn't available in the country I live in for another 2-3 months so cant listen to them to see if they are worth waiting for & possibly paying more for.

Read the new specs for gen 5 but there is nothing like actually listening to them. So would be interested if anyone has heard both generations.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hi

Trying to decide between Klipsch Quintet generation 4 or 5. The 5th generation isn't available in the country I live in for another 2-3 months so cant listen to them to see if they are worth waiting for & possibly paying more for.

Read the new specs for gen 5 but there is nothing like actually listening to them. So would be interested if anyone has heard both generations.

Thanks
Hello,
Welcome to HTS. As there are not major differences between the two, I would just get the Gen. 4's which should hopefully be able discounted.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You would probably be happy with the 4's. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
630 Posts
If Klipsch is your preference, then aim for the 4

However if you want other options, the Acoustic Energy looks
real sharp to me, with some good build quality and a serious
looking subwoofer that is heavy, for the close-out pricing. >>
This system use to list for around $2000

Holiday pricing is 30% off, and will reflect in the cart.
http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/brand/ACOUSTIC+ENERGY/results/1.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts