Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Thanks for the review. I never heard of "Kubo and the Two Strings" so never caught it in theaters, in fact, didn't even see a commercial for it. Anyways, after reading the review and watching the trailer, I am going to look around for this animated film.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Thanks for your review, Mike! Your stamp of approval only further solidifies my enthusiasm and desire to see this movie. Yet another movie that I really wanted to see in theaters, but just didn't get to, but I am really, really looking forward to picking this movie up!

I had followed this movie closely before and during it's theatrical run! Only one more day until us peons get our grubby hands on the movie :)

Reactions: Todd Anderson

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your review, Mike! Your stamp of approval only further solidifies my enthusiasm and desire to see this movie. Yet another movie that I really wanted to see in theaters, but just didn't get to, but I am really, really looking forward to picking this movie up!

I had followed this movie closely before and during it's theatrical run! Only one more day until us peons get our grubby hands on the movie :)
you should be pleased with it Jon. Well worth the watch

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I picked up last week and watched it the same day. Absolutely loved it. From start to finish I was utterly engaged in the story and the animation. I ended up also watching the extras for it and will be starting to watch the film with the audio commentary sometime this week.

There were numerous occasions where I was in disbelief that this was a stop-motion film. Watching the extras just enhanced my appreciation for this film and stop-motion just that much more.

So glad I picked this one up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.