Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need helps,

Many thanks for all members HTS try to help me as I posted in the wrong forum, one member as me to post in REW Forum.

I am new to this and this is my first post. I was searching in internet for a while for low budget to get some gears to measure FR for my DIY speakers and RA as well.
My first question is how to calibrate sound card Behringer XENYX 302USB ? I am going to use this sound card
with Behringer mic 8000.

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Lee said:
My first question is how to calibrate sound card Behringer XENYX 302USB ? I am going to use this sound card with Behringer mic 8000.
> The card is very new in the market . It is not assured that the card can work with REW .

> No one has stated that they have successfully done a calibration for REW ( using the 302USB ) .
> There might be good reason for that .
> You'd be the first to report any success .

> To try it out; Simply connect analog output to analog input / just don't send analog input signal back to the output ( or else you'll create a feedback loop / therefore, messing up the calibration ) .

:sn:

·
Super Moderator
9,310 Posts

My first question is how to calibrate sound card Behringer XENYX 302USB ?
Well, is has a line input and a line output (i.e. “main mix”), so hopefully it won’t be a problem. As with any soundcard, it’s a good idea to look up some on-line reviews before you buy – see this post.

Regards,
Wayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts