Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a pair of Legacy Studio HD loudspeakers. They are finished in the stunning Black Pearl. Retail price in this finish is $1,980.

I bought these a few years ago in anticipation of selling and replacing my current setup. That plan never came to fruition. In the meantime, these have been used as surround back speakers, crossed over to a sub at 80 Hz, for two or three years now. So they've had a very easy life with me.

These are cosmetically just about perfect. I went over these with a fine-toothed comb to find any problems. The only noticeable imperfection is a small nick on the right front side of one speaker. There are a couple small imperfections on the bottom of one speaker, and one has a slight imperfection near the tweeter which you really have to be in the right light to see. All of these are documented in the pictures, all of which exaggerate the extent of these issues. Please follow this link to see the pictures.

The speakers of course sound excellent. I was just listening to them in two-channel recently before putting them up for sale, and they are wonderful. Very open, dynamic, revealing sound. But if you're looking at these, you probably already know that.

I have all original packaging, as shown in the pictures.

I'm asking $1250 for these. I accept Paypal as payment. This price will include shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. I will ship elsewhere, but you will be responsible for shipping charges if you are not within the lower 48 states.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.