Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I've used both open and closed style.. both work, and used the ones from monoprice. the only complaint I've had with them so far has been if you take them in and out a lot, they lose some of their grip

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use and highly recommend … L.A.T international locking bananas … they are made of Phosphorous Bronze which is 90% copper vs the typical Brass banana which is 67 % copper

At $26 a pair they are hard to beat price wise and performance wise

By the way … L.A.T is offering 20% off all purchases sale for a limited time .. Check their site

·
Registered
462 Posts
I got the locking GLS Audio plugs. I would not waste your money on expensive plugs as it does not really change or help the sound. I don't hate or love the locking plugs, I could leave with or without them. I liked the look of the ones I have.

If you plan on leaving your system plugged in for the next few years get locking ones. Other wise the regular ones are way better for quick swaps.

I just think the locking ones look fancy.

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the locking banana plugs on Accusound interconnects. They work fine but just one word of caution do not over tighten. I did it once when I first installed them and had a devil of a time getting them loose. With moderate pressure they are fine. :T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts